Hey all! Summer is just around the corner so thats why Im sharing my top 10 ways to get ready for the change of seasons, enjoy!
- Pedicure – what better way to get ready for flip flop season then to freshen up those feet with a pedi.
- Hit the Gym – no more excuses! time to finally accomplish that new years resolution you may have forgotten about.
- Cleanse, Clean & Renew – wether it be your wardrobe, room, phone or life! The start of a new season is the perfect time for change.
- Sunglasses – New sunnies are a staple accessory for summer, plus it protects your eyes from the sun.
- Bucket lists – Get some friends together and create a bucket list for summer. It’s the perfect way to get excited for what lies ahead.
- skin care – obviously skin care is important all year round, but summer is when you need to take it up a notch. Incorporate sunscreen and a good moisturizer into your daily makeup routine.
- Try out a new hobby – most of us have some extra time this season beacuse of lack of school or vacation time so this is the perfect chance to try something new. Reading, gardening and hiking are what are on my list this year.
- Ditch the foundation – I love foundation but as the days get hotter the more I seem to shy away from it. It tends to feel heavier in the heat and having to worry about sweating it away is not fun. A little bit of conceller under the eyes will do the trick and will compliment a new tan perfectly.
- New wardrobe – honestly, I’ll take any excuse to hit the mall. But seriously a couple pairs of new shorts couldnt hurt no one
- Water water and more water – hydrate to keep having fun in the sun! water is also great for you skin (hopefully not burnt) and metabolism for that summer body. Try infusing it with different fruits to change up the flavour!
what are your favourite ways to get ready for summer?